Friday, September 23, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Have You Filled a Bucket Today?

We are MOST thankful today for the surprise we received in the mail. We recently won a box full of special goodies after filling out a "Fill a Bucket" survey.

My daughter devoured the books. We read several together as we snuggled on the couch. Our favorite book was titled, Have You Filled a Bucket Today? which I have read in the past to my daughter and other students of mine.

The colorful books are well-written and will hopefully inspire your little ones to fill buckets rather than dipping in them. This set of books is a great way to encourage helpfulness and the idea of serving others. They teach good character traits and also address kindness, love, appreciation, and bullying. I honestly didn't realize they had so many books on the market. I also just found their FREE Resources online and printed several to use with my daughter.

So . . . today we say, "Thank you very much!" This was a blessing.
Thank you for sending us new treasures to add to our book collection. 
You filled our buckets today and brought smiles to our faces. 
We are on a mission to fill buckets every day. :)

I will link this post up at Tots and Me's Sometimes Wordless Wednesday Linky
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment