Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Fantastic Parenting Book I'm Reading This Year

What I'm Reading 
When the new year began, I created a 2015 "Empty Your Bookshelf" Reading List with the goal of reading one book each month. There are so many books on the market that I hope to read one day, but I don't always have the time. I started reading Motivate Your Child (a book from my list) a couple weeks ago, but had to it aside to take care of family matters. Thankfully, things settled down here and I'm back on track again . . . flipping through the pages of this outstanding book! It's definitely a book that will benefit any family.

I enjoy reading Christian Parenting books. The book that I am focusing on this month is titled, Motivate Your Child: A Christian Parent's Guide to Raising Kids Who Do What They Need to Do Without Being Told. The book is written by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller. It comes HIGHLY recommended by many of my Christian friends and fellow homeschool bloggers. I am already implementing a few of the ideas and noticing a change towards chores and expectations.

If you think this might be a book you're interested in reading or adding to your 2015 reading list, then I suggest that you visit your local library and check out Motivate Your Child for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment