Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: November 17th, 2014

I just realized that I never posted my menu plans for this week. I've been so busy preparing for my daughter's birthday party that I didn't even realize that it is Wednesday. It's the first year that I don't have her father to help with party arrangements so I have a little more on my plate than usual.

I followed last week's meal plan almost every day, but of course due to unexpected events things ran off course. Here I what am planning for the week of November 17th.

Monday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs and Rice Cake
Lunch - Turkey and Cheese Sandwich with Bell Peppers  
Dinner - Cheeseburger Mac and Spinach Salad

Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal with Walnuts and Dried Fruit
Lunch - Peanut Butter Sandwich and Carrots
Dinner - Cheeseburger Mac Leftovers and Broccoli

Wednesday
Breakfast - Special Birthday Pancakes for Alyssa with Fruit
Lunch - Turkey and Cheese Sandwich and Bell Peppers
Dinner - Alyssa: Birthday Dinner with her Father 

Thursday
Breakfast - Yogurt Fruit Smoothies
Lunch -Dinner Leftovers
Dinner - Fish with Honey Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus

Friday 
Breakfast - Cereal and Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Melts with Peas
Dinner - Shrimp with Lemon Angel Hair Pasta and Zucchini (Night Before the Party)

Saturday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs and Veggies
Lunch - Peanut Butter or Ham Sandwiches with Grape Tomatoes
Dinner - Spicy Black Bean Burger and Mixed Veggies

Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal and Chocolate Egg White Milk
Lunch - Chicken Taquitos and Brown Rice and a Spinach Salad
Dinner -Sausage Vegetable Soup and Cornbread

I will link this post up at Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment