Thursday, May 22, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator: D is for Turtle Drawing

Alyssa drew this adorable turtle after viewing a drawing tutorial using Mike's Inspiration Station Volume 2. My daughter has been using the entire set since Christmas. Her drawings always amaze me - this is one of my favorite drawings! I am most grateful that we won this set. I have definitely seen my daughter's drawings improve. I wish I had access to products like this when I was a child. Alyssa used her Mr. Sketch markers to color it.

I will link this post up at the Virtual Refrigerator, a weekly blog hop co-hosted by Angels of Heart, Every Bed of Roses, Homeschool Coffee Break, and a Glimpse of our Life. I will also link this up at Marcy's Blogging Through the Alphabet Linky at Ben and Me for "Letter D." Come join the fun!
Ben and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment